- checked out the ocean
- driven over the Bourne Bridge leading to Cape Cod and visited Woods Hole and Falmouth
- had a super delicious lobster roll at The Lobster Pot (and also fried clam strips)-YUM,YUM
- met people from all over- even a couple from Maryland who had visited Kalamazoo before.
- seen the New York City skyline
- picked up Dave from Logan Airport - he is doing great, just very tired and hurting from his hernia surgery
- driven all over, got lost many times
- realized that the roads are very narrow in town because the (towns) are so old- It's freaking me out!
- went to the Player/Parent Orientation for David's training
|Cape Code Hydrangeas|