Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chicago and the CHA Craft Supershow


Wow did I have a great time last weekend in Chicago.
I will never forget:

  • All of the incredible displays of new rubber stamping and scrapbooking supplies to see.

  • The new Flip-Pal - coming out in October - this is a handy portable scanner. I am thinking that I have to have this to take to Vermont next time. A valuable way to scan photos and a great buy at an MSRP of $149.00

  • Picking Sharon up in Chicago! Traci and I walked the streets (LOL) of town seeing the sights and the tastes of the town. Need more time there, that is for sure

  • Our "adventure" of parking in the the economy lot at O'Hare Airport and taking the train into our hotel

  • Meeting the STARS of scrabooking including Julie McGuffe- host of Scrapbooking Memories, Sarah Moore of Craft Critique, and Crafters from Unity Stamps, Sizzix and Provo craft.

  • Have a super fun time ALL THE TIME with my good friends .

  • We did all kinds of make and takes!! Really cool stuff!

  • The goody bag from the Scrapbook Royalty Crop- All I can say is WOW!! You wouldn't belive it- we are stocked up for a long, long time!
WE definitely going back next year! Who else is game???