Friday, February 25, 2011

Fanciful Flowers make me happy!

Don't these paper flowers just make you so happy!! They sure do it to me- in fact, I think that I will make them tonight. I can use them for decoration in my crafting room OR I can use them on scrapbook pages- don't you think that they are so cute?? I am super excited because tomorrow I am going to Comstock's Grad Bash Crop with my friends Traci, Dona and Anne Marie(I think) . I think that this will be my 3rd or 4th year going. The organizers of this event are incredible!!! Can't wait for 8 am! Happy Weekend all!

Project of the Day Layered Flowers by Lisa Truesdell




Click on the below link to get directions for this craft and a lot of other projects as well!


http://www2.fiskars.com/Activities/Crafting/Project-Gallery/Other-Projects/Layered-Flowers