Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shared Obsessions ??

My mother was always a crafter- she sewed clothes, curtains, put together all her own floral arrangement and started her ongoing obsession with quilting! Well  my sister, Stephanie and Anna have been quilting and now I have started! I made my newest niece, Guilliana a baby quilt. And then I had to go to stop in Shipshewanna,  Indiana and find more fabric at Lolly's and Yoders! Wow, what a selection.

Stephanie and Anna in Petoskey crafting fabric flowers when I visited.

Anna has carried on our crafting tradition by sewing, designing, quilting, painting and so much more!
Here is the quilt I made. Guilianna colors are pink and brown. This was a kit quilt but it was so much fun to put together. It has pink satin, flannel and fleece and is so soft and comfy!



Have a lovely day and remember to do something creative!