Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bonanaza Find- Notions Marketing Outlet Store

You know that I love crafts right?................well, I just found out some GREAT news!!! Notions Marketing is a company in Grand Rapids that sells all kinds of craft products to independent crafts stores and also to the big box stores. They have an outlet store and sell their "old" products to the public!!! I am going to check it out today and I will tell you how it is!!! I smell a deal here!

The Outlet

1534 College SE


Grand Rapids, MI 49507


(616) 452-3611 (store)


(616) 493-7833 (specials, directions)


Hours:


Thursday 9-5


Friday 9-5


Saturday 10-3


After we go there, David and I are going to check out some colleges. We are going to Davenport, Grand Valley and maybe even Hope College- what do they have in common? Baseball Teams of course!!!