Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Come to the Fair !




Happy Wednesday everyone! Do you like to go to the Fair? Well, I LOVE TO GO to the fair. I stopped by the Ber
rien County Youth Fair in Berrien Springs on Monday and had a great time. I had heard that this fair was a great one, and it sure was! Lots of animals, children, tractor pulls, great shows and of course, the food! I don't think that there is anything better (or worse for you) then eating cotton candy or elephant ears while walking around and seeing the sights. What sets this fair apart from others? Well, there lots of places to sit down and rest under the shade of fields. It's a big fair but easy to get around. It's a real country fair- just the way I like it. I also enjoy the Allegan County Fair and St. Joseph County Fair in Centerville. Do you like to go to the fair?




Posted by Picasa