Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I love Marshall!


One of the best aspects of my job as an area manager is travelling to the wonderful towns in Southwest Michigan and Northern Indiana. One the the cutest towns is Marshall, Michigan. Not only are their beautiful shops like Serendipity (lovely home decor and The Marshall Shop (for quilting), there are also is many, many antique shops. But what I love best are the incredible older homes that are taken care of with so much care! The town reminds me of Northville, Michigan where I grew up. Although we didn't live downtown, some of my favorite memories are walking downtown ,passing by the great home, with my best friend, Jill. We would go to the dime store, get chocolate creams and dream about our lives. Jill was going to marry the Shah of Iran and I was going to marry Prince Andrew of England. Just writing about this  makes me smile!







What is your favorite town to visit? Who did you think that you were going to marry when you were a young child?? Have a great Tuesday!