Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Occasions Mini Catalog is out!

Stampin' Up has done it again! The new Occasions Mini Catalog is out and it is FABULOUS! I have already purchased a few of the products and will be using them at the 2011 Grand Slam Scrapbooking Crop held on January 22, 2011 to benefit the Portage Northern Baseball Teams projects.

Lots of Love Letterpress

Baja Breeze Glass Glitter

Sprintime Vintage Designer Series Paper
I will do a card using the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate and will be using the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper and a little Glass Glitter bling in a scrapbook page.

I am also gearing up for the Sale-A-Bration promotion, starting on January 25,2011 through March 31st. This is our knockout promo where you earn free stamps,paper, embellishments and for this year- Digital Content CD's for My Digital Studio! Ladies, this is the time to have a workshop! The freebies are endless! Give me a call or email me at lesliemay@att.net