Monday, February 7, 2011

I just enrolled in "I.Scrap" from big picture classes!



I love to scrapbook but am always scrapbooking events. It's fun but every so often I like to be a little more introspective of my life- this usually happens at the beginning of a new year -Go Figure!

Anyway, I was surfing the www.stacyjulian.com blog and saw that Stacy was going to teach a new class called I.Scrap. Stacy is an incredible teacher and is the premier Scrapbooking guru in my book.

This class asks us to do a 20 page album about me, right know using specific "I" statements and just 10 photos. I wil be posting my preparation for this class in the next month as it starts on March 3, 2011.

If you would like to take this class along with me go to www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com. There are tons of great classes available and freebies as well!